Survey competition terms and conditions
- These competition (Competition) terms (Terms) apply to completed Fidelity Life Assurance Company Limited (Fidelity Life) new customer and renewal customer Net Promoter Score surveys (Survey).
- By completing the Survey, participants agree to be bound by the Terms.
- The promoter of the Competition is Fidelity Life situated at Level 4, 136 Fanshawe Street; Phone 0800 88 22 88.
- The competition (Competition) commences on 1st July 2021 at 12am and ends at 5pm on 30th June 2022 (Competition Period).
- There will be 10 prizes available.
- Each Prize is a Prezzy card with a value of $300.00 (Prize)
- The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Eligibility to enter
- Entry into the Competition is open to Fidelity Life customers who have completed a Survey (Valid Entries).
- Customers are automatically entered into the Competition as soon as their Survey responses are received by Fidelity Life.
- Fidelity Life employees, advisers with a Distribution Agreement with Fidelity Life, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this Competition.
- The winners (Winners) will be drawn at random from a pool of all Valid Entries on 3 August 2022 (each, a Draw) at the Auckland office of Fidelity Life located at Level 4, 136 Fanshawe Road Auckland.
- Fidelity Life will contact the Winners by email or phone from the information provided to Fidelity Life via the Survey to inform them that they are Prize Winners and request an address for delivery of the Prize as soon as reasonably possible after the Draw.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to refuse to award a Prize to a participant who it decides (in its sole discretion) has breached the Terms, not complied with applicable laws and regulations, has somehow gained unfair advantage in the Competition or has won using fraudulent or unfair means.
- All Winners agree that their name and/or photograph may be used for publicity and promotional purposes without any further compensation and all intellectual property rights including copyright in any such promotional material will belong to Fidelity Life.
- The Prizes will be mailed to the winner’s choice of address.
- Fidelity Life shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Prize which occurs in connection with its transit to the Winner.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act, all participants in the Survey have the right to request access to and correction of any personal information held by Fidelity Life.
- As well as using the information provided in the Survey for the purposes of the Competition, from time to time, Fidelity Life may also use the information to provide participants with communications for promotional and marketing purposes. Fidelity Life employs other companies and individuals to provide it with marketing assistance and to undertake market research on its behalf. Fidelity Life will provide those companies and individuals with personal information needed to perform those functions, but they may not use it for any other purpose and are required to process the data in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.
- By entering the Competition all participants consent to the use of their information as described above.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend the Terms at any time.
- Except for liability that may not be excluded by law, Fidelity Life will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury suffered by any person in any way associated with this draw or for any Prizes.
- Fidelity Life is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incorrectly completed entries, or any technical malfunction, delay or loss of data that occurs in the course of the administration of the Competition, howsoever caused.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to exercise its discretion with respect to all aspects of the Competition and its decision in all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Customers can elect to opt-out of this Competition by notifying Fidelity Life in writing before the end of the Entry Period.
- This Competition shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.