Fidelity Life as a Financial Advice Provider.

Fidelity Life as a Financial Advice Provider.

Licence Information

Fidelity Life Assurance Company Limited (Fidelity Life) is the Financial Advice Provider.  

Fidelity Life holds a transitional Financial Advice Provider licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) to provide a financial advice service. Our licence is subject to standard conditions available at

Nature and scope of our financial advice service

We only provide financial advice on Fidelity Life’s life insurance products. Life insurance can include products like trauma, income protection, and total and permanent disability cover as well as life cover.

Fees or expenses

We do not charge fees, expenses or any other amount for advice. We do charge premium and policy fees for our products. 

Conflicts of Interest and Incentives

We prioritise the interests of our customers by following internal processes and procedures. We have in place a Conflicts of Interest Policy that sets out how we treat conflicts of interest.

We do charge premiums and policy fees for our products.

Complaints Process

If you would like to make a complaint about our financial advice service, you can contact us by: 

  • Calling us on 0800 88 22 88 on between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday (select option 1 then option 1 again) 
    (If you’re a Life 360 or Business 360 customer, please call 0800 754 754)
    (if you're calling from overseas, please call +64 9 373 4914)

For an overview of our internal complaints process see

Duties Information

Fidelity Life and any financial advisers who give advice on our behalf, are bound by duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013. This means that we:

  • give priority to customers’ interests; and 
  • exercise care, diligence, and skill; and
  • meet the standards of ethical behaviour, conduct, and care set out in the code of conduct; and
  • meet the standards of competence, knowledge, and skill set out in the code of conduct.

More information about the duties that apply is available by visiting the FMA’s website  

This information is also available in writing on your request.   

If you would like to contact us please see