Survey Prize Draw terms and conditions
- These Survey Prize Draw Terms (Terms) apply to completed Flybuys Testing surveys (Survey). By participating in the Survey, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms.
- The promoter of the Survey Prize Draw is Fidelity Life Assurance Company Limited (Fidelity Life) situated at 81 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket, Auckland; Phone 0800 88 22 88.
- The Competition commences on 12th March 2021 and ends at 5pm on 22nd March 2021 (Entry Period).
- There will be 3 prizes
- Each prize is a $100.00 Prezzy card
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Eligibility to enter
- Entry into the Survey Prize Draw is open to Fidelity Life customers who have completed a Survey.
Entry into the Competition
- Customers are automatically entered into the Survey Prize Draw as soon as their survey responses are received by Fidelity Life.
- The winners of the Prizes (the winner) will be drawn on 31st March 2021 at 11:00am at the Auckland office of Fidelity Life, 81 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket, Auckland. The Prizes will be drawn randomly from one prize pool comprising all valid entries. Fidelity Life will take reasonable steps to contact the winners by email or phone.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to refuse to award a Prize to an entrant who it decides (in its sole discretion) has breached the Prize Draw Terms, not complied with applicable laws and regulations, has somehow gained unfair advantage in the draw or has won using fraudulent or unfair means.
- The winner agrees that his or her name and/or photograph may be used for publicity and promotional purposes without any further compensation and all intellectual property rights including copyright in any such promotional material will belong to Fidelity Life.
- The prize will be mailed to the winner’s choice of address.
- Fidelity Life shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the prize which occurs in connection with its transit to the winner.
- If the winner does not accept the Prize Draw Terms the prize will be forfeited.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw Terms at any time.
- Fidelity Life is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incorrectly completed entries, or any technical malfunction, delay or loss of data that occurs in the course of the administration of the Prize Draw, howsoever caused.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to exercise its discretion with respect to all aspects of the Prize Draw and its decision in all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Customers can elect to opt-out of this Competition by notifying Fidelity Life in writing before the end of the Entry Period.
- Fidelity Life may use your personal information from your entry to conduct the Survey Prize Draw, this includes use of email addresses for the prize draw and contacting the winners. Further personal information may be obtained from the winners to facilitate the sending of the prize to them. In entering the Survey Prize Draw you consent to the use of your information for this purpose .
- All entries remain the property of Fidelity Life. All information supplied will be collected and stored by Fidelity Life in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020.
- The Prize Draw shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.