Do I get anything else included?
Depending on the life insurance company you choose, you might discover there are other things included in your policy. With a Fidelity Life Trauma cover policy, you also get these:
1. Protect your children – For no extra cost your children (ages 2-20) would also be covered. Should they suffer one of the eligible trauma conditions a payment for a percentage of your cover would be paid. This is an additional payment that does not reduce the amount of the parent’s cover.
2. Increase your cover without additional medical information – There are lots of milestones in life that can prompt you to increase your cover. You may have got married, had a child, taken out or increased a mortgage. As life changes, so can your cover. At times like these, you might be able to increase your cover without providing any additional medical information.
3. Relocation benefit – If you have been living overseas for more than 3-months and have a trauma claim accepted, we will pay an economy airfare for you and a support person, for up to $10,000 to be flown back to New Zealand.
4. Financial planning benefit – If you receive a large lump sum payment it can be overwhelming to plan how to use these funds. In situations like this, working with a financial advice provider can be invaluable. If you were to receive a payment of $100,000 or more, we will reimburse the costs up to $2,500, for a fully documented financial plan prepared by a financial advice provider who can help plan your financial future.
5. Access to Cancer companion – providing additional support for Fidelity Life Trauma cover customers with a cancer diagnosis. Learn more here.