- The promotion is the Post-Remediation Survey Prize Draw promotion (Promotion).
- The promoter of the Promotion is Fidelity Life Assurance Company Limited (Fidelity Life) situated at Level 4, 136 Fanshawe Street; Phone 0800 88 22 88.
- These promotion terms (Terms) apply to completed Fidelity Life post-remediation surveys (Survey).
- By completing the Survey and participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Terms.
- The Promotion commences at 11:59pm on 15-November 2023 and ends at 11:59pm on 26-November 2023 (Promotional Period).
Eligibility to enter.
- Entry into the Promotion is open to past or present Fidelity Life customers who have completed and submitted a Survey during the Promotional Period (Valid Entries).
- Customers are automatically entered into the Promotion as soon as their Survey responses are received by Fidelity Life.
- Fidelity Life employees, advisers with a Distribution Agreement with Fidelity Life, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the Promotion
- The prize is a GiftPay Digital Gift Card with a value of $300.00 (Prize).
- A total of 3 Prizes are available across all Valid Entries.
- The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- GiftPay’s terms and conditions will apply to the use and redemption of the Prize and these can be found at http://www.giftpay.co.nz.
- The winners (Winners) will be drawn at random from a pool of all Valid Entries on 4 December 2023 (each, a Draw) at the Auckland office of Fidelity Life located at Level 4, 136 Fanshawe Road Auckland.
- Fidelity Life will contact the Winners by email or phone from the information provided to Fidelity Life via the Survey to inform them that they are Prize Winners as soon as reasonably possible after the Draw.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to refuse to award a Prize to a participant who it decides (in its sole discretion) has breached the Terms, not complied with applicable laws and regulations, has somehow gained unfair advantage in the Promotion or has won using fraudulent or unfair means.
- Each Winner will receive the Prize by email. The Prize will be emailed to the email address provided in the Survey by the Winners.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act, all participants in the Survey have the right to request access to and correction of any personal information held by Fidelity Life.
- As well as using the information provided in the Survey for the purposes of the Promotion, from time to time, Fidelity Life may also use the information to provide participants with communications for promotional and marketing purposes. Fidelity Life employs other companies and individuals to provide it with marketing assistance and to undertake market research on its behalf. Fidelity Life will provide those companies and individuals with personal information needed to perform those functions, but they may not use it for any other purpose and are required to process the data in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.
- By entering the Promotion all participants consent to the use of their information as described above.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend the Terms at any time.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, GiftPay.
- Except for liability that may not be excluded by law, Fidelity Life will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury suffered by any person in any way associated with this draw or for any Prizes.
- Fidelity Life is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incorrectly completed entries, or any technical malfunction, delay or loss of data that occurs in the course of the administration of the Promotion, howsoever caused.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to exercise its discretion with respect to all aspects of the Promotion and its decision in all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Customers can elect to opt-out of this Promotion by notifying Fidelity Life in writing before the end of the Promotional Period.
- This Promotion shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.