Competition terms and conditions
- These Competition Terms (the Competition Terms) apply to the Fidelity Life Go Digital Promotion (the Competition). By participating in the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by the Competition Terms.
- The promoter of the Competition is Fidelity Life Assurance Company Limited (Fidelity Life) situated at Fidelity Life House, Level 4, 136 Fanshawe Street, Auckland, 1010 - Phone 0800 88 22 88.
- The Competition commences on 1 January 2024 and ends at 5pm on 31 March 2024 (the Entry Period).
- The Prize is the winner’s choice of either:
• $500.00 Prezzy card
• $500.00 donation to a registered charity that is mutually acceptable to the winner and Fidelity Life.
- In the event the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Fidelity Life may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- The prizes depicted in promotional material are not necessarily the same colour or variant as the Prize. These images are representational only.
- The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Eligibility to enter
- Entry into the Competition is open to Fidelity Life policyholders who have been invited to participate in the Competition by providing their email address to Fidelity Life. Directors, employees and contractors of Fidelity Life, as well as the immediate families of such directors, employees and contractors, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
Entry into the Competition
- Policyholders may enter the Competition by sending their current valid email address to Fidelity Life either by text or via the webform on our newsletter website (www.fidelitylife.co.nz/contact/update-contact-details/). Each individual policyholder can enter the draw once only. Standard text charges apply. When submitting entry via text, you are opting into receiving text communications from Fidelity Life. You can opt-out of further non-service related communications by replying the word 'stop' to the text you receive back, or simply text the keyword 'Fidelity' and 'stop'.
- The winner of the Prize (the winner) will be drawn on 1 April 2024 at 11:00am at the Auckland office. The Prize will be drawn randomly from one prize pool comprising all valid entries. Fidelity Life will take reasonable steps to contact the winner by email using the details submitted by email or text.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to an entrant who it decides (in its sole discretion) has breached the Competition Terms, not complied with applicable laws and regulations, has somehow gained unfair advantage in the Competition or has won using fraudulent or unfair means.
- The winner agrees that his or her name and/or photograph may be used for publicity and promotional purposes without any further compensation and all intellectual property rights including copyright in any such promotional material will belong to Fidelity Life.
- The name of the winner may be published on www.fidelitylife.co.nz/Be-Free.
- The Prize will be mailed to the winner’s choice of address.
- Fidelity Life shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Prize which occurs in connection with its transit to the winner.
- If the winner does not accept the Competition Terms the Prize will be forfeited.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend the Competition Terms at any time.
- Fidelity Life is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incorrectly completed entries, or any technical malfunction, delay or loss of data that occurs in the course of the administration of the Competition, howsoever caused.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to exercise its discretion with respect to all aspects of the Competition and its decision in all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Policyholders can elect to opt-out of this Competition by notifying Fidelity Life in writing before the end of the Entry Period.
- Fidelity Life may use your personal information from your entry to conduct the Competition and for its own future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Fidelity Life employs other companies and individuals to provide it with marketing assistance and to undertake market research on its behalf. Fidelity Life will provide those companies and individuals with personal information needed to perform those functions, but they may not use it for any other purpose and are required to process the data in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. By entering the Competition you consent to the use of your information as described above.
- All entries remain the property of Fidelity Life. All information supplied will be collected and stored by Fidelity Life in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020.
- The Competition shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.