Competition terms and conditions.
- The competition is conducted by Fidelity Life Assurance Company Limited (“Fidelity Life”) located at Fidelity Life House, Level 4, 136 Fanshawe Street, Auckland. Phone 0800 88 22 88.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the "Ironclad Pan Co. Legacy pans" competition (“Competition”) in which there will be one draw undertaken from all valid entries for the gift box (“Prize”).
The Competition commences on 7-December 2022 and ends at 5pm on 14-December 2022 (the “Competition Period”).
Valid entries into the Competition:
- A current Fidelity Life policyholder who has completed the form located here and correctly answered the question during the Competition will be a valid entry (“Valid Entry”).
- Policyholders can enter the Competition multiple times, however each policyholder may only win one Prize.
Eligibility to enter.
- Only Fidelity Life policyholders who are able to provide a New Zealand delivery address are eligible to enter into this Competition.
- Directors, employees and contractors of Fidelity Life, as well as the immediate families of such directors, employees and contractors, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- On 15-December 2022 Fidelity Life will draw 5 entries from the pool of Valid Entries.
- Subject to the terms below, each Valid Entry drawn from the pool will become a prize winner (“Prize Winner”) and win a Prize.
- Prize Winners will be contacted via email by Fidelity Life within 1 week of the draw to confirm that they are a Prize Winner and confirm the delivery address of the Prize. Prize Winners are required to acknowledge and respond with the required delivery address.
- Prize Winners will be sent one Prize to the delivery address advised to Fidelity Life.
- The delivery address must be in New Zealand, if the address on the policy is not in New Zealand the winner will need to provide a New Zealand address.
- The Prize Winner forfeits their Prize and Fidelity Life reserves the right (at its sole and absolute discretion) to withdraw that Prize and/or redraw a new Prize Winner from all valid entries at random in the case that:
- Fidelity Life does not receive a response from the Prize Winner confirming their delivery address within 10 days of the email from Fidelity Life confirming they have won a Prize and have them confirm their delivery address; or
- The Prize Winner does not have a valid New Zealand address for receipt of the Prize.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to exercise its discretion with respect to all aspects of this Competition, and its decision in all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be redeemed for money.
- In the case that you are a Prize Winner, you agree that your personal information including your name and postal address will be shared with We Love Local for the purposes of fulfilment of the prize.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel the Terms for this Competition, or the Competition itself at any time.
- Except for liability that may by law not be excluded, Fidelity Life will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury suffered by any person in any way associated with this Competition or for any Prizes.
- You are deemed to have accepted these Terms by completing the form during the Competition Period.
- This Competition is bound by the laws of New Zealand and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.