Competition terms and conditions
- The competition is conducted by Fidelity Life Assurance Company Limited (“Fidelity Life”) located at 81 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket, Auckland. Phone 0800 88 22 88.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the “Be in to win one of 20 winter wellness packs from Mānuka Health competition” (“Competition”) in which there will be one draw undertaken from all valid entries for 20 prizes of Mānuka Health winter wellness packs (“Prize”) to be distributed to each selected policyholder.
- The Competition commences on 5 July 2021 and ends at 12pm on 15 July 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
Valid entries into the Competition:
- Current Fidelity Life policyholders who are eligible for entry and have completed the form located at https://fidelitylife.co.nz/be-free/. And answered the question correctly during the Competition Period will be valid entries into the Competition.
- You can enter the Competition multiple times, however we will only award one Prize to each policyholder.
Eligibility to enter
- Only Fidelity Life policyholders are eligible to enter into this Competition.
- Directors, employees and contractors of Fidelity Life, as well as the immediate families of such directors, employees and contractors, are not eligible for entry into the Competition.
- On the 16th July 2021 Fidelity Life will draw 20 entries from the pool of valid entries.
- Subject to the terms below, each policyholder who is drawn from a valid entry will become a prize winner (“Prize Winner”), and win a Prize.
- Prize Winners will be contacted via email by Fidelity Life within 1 week to confirm that they are a Prize Winner. Prize winners are required to acknowledge and respond with the required delivery address. Prize Winners will be sent one Prize to the address advised to Fidelity Life.
- Where a Prize Winner is selected more than once from a valid entry at the time of the draw, the subsequent entries will be excluded and not win another Prize.
- The Prize Winner forfeits their Prize and Fidelity Life reserves the right (at its sole and absolute discretion) to withdraw that Prize and/or redraw a new Prize Winner from all valid entries at random in the case that:
- Fidelity Life does not receive a response from the prize winner confirming their delivery address within 10 days of the Competition being drawn and have them confirm their delivery address; or
- The Prize Winner does not have a valid New Zealand address for receipt of the Prize.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to exercise its discretion with respect to all aspects of this Competition, and its decision in all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be redeemed for money.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel the Terms for this Competition, or the Competition itself at any time.
- Except for liability that by law may not be excluded, Fidelity Life will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury suffered by any person in any way associated with this Competition or for any Prizes.
- You are deemed to have accepted these Terms by completing the form during the Competition Period.
- This Competition is bound by the laws of New Zealand and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.