If you don't have sound on your computer, the video will be played today (Wed 24 Jan) from 10-11am and 2-3pm in the Auckland ground floor cafeteria so come along and watch it.
We’re looking for people to answer some really big questions.
On 2nd February we’ll be selecting people to look at some of the biggest questions that face us: why we’re here, what we actually do and what's special about how we do it.
The aim is to make sure our brand purpose and vision are a match for our big plans. More than anything else, this needs input from the people that have the most to do with our culture and what we do – you, the team that lives it every day. We’re looking for a representative group of people from across the business to take part in that process. People with something to say. We’ll be using your insights to create a new vision and purpose for Fidelity Life.
Two ways to tell us why
If you’d like to take part in the workshops, there are two ways you can volunteer.
- Drop an email to Lydia Sinclair
- Come and tell us personally at our purpose panel auditions in the Level One Training Room from 2pm to 4:30pm on Friday 2nd February (book a slot at reception). For our tribe members outside our Auckland office, please email us or send us a quick video answering the three questions below.
Either way, be ready to answer these three questions
- Why do you want to be part of the purpose team.
- Why we should choose you.
- Why we shouldn’t choose you.