What is it that insurance companies don’t get about your business?
- We have choice
- Client relationship sits with adviser
- Clients don’t care who the insurer is
- Don’t understand the level of care / servicing from most advisers
- Mix of larger adviser books of new business and servicing
- No issues with my providers
- Young / gender mix
- Succession planning and support
- Breaking down boundaries to enter IFA careers
- Training development, simplification of business model
Fidelity Life comments:
We recognise that you have a choice of providers and we continually strive to provide excellent service and support your business and your customers.
We know that ‘communication’ is the key to gaining a better understanding of what’s important in building an effective partnership together. On that basis, we are reviewing how we more effectively engage with you and provide opportunities to contribute to the things we are working on e.g. product enhancements.