Imagine your ideal partnership with an insurance company. What would that look like?
- The relationship is with the adviser not the end customer
- Seeing advisers as an asset to them
- Energy into product design
- Entrusted well enough to keep referring business
- Sustainable and consistent
- Product management outcomes from product
- Claims services
- Paying legitimate claims
- Attitude to claims
- How can we meet this daily?
- Promote and drive the connection between the adviser and the customer
- Any changes like M & A mutually beneficial for all and advisers considered
- Knowledge sharing
- X Plan (Systems)
- Access to specialists
- Better leverage knowledge of advisers in product development
- Respect for product ratings/competitive pricing
- Recognise that a weak product line will cost Fidelity full opportunity
Fidelity Life comments:
As discussed in previous comments, we continue to resource our service delivery to our advisers and customers.
The platform for growth has been set and you will start to see movement in many of the areas listed above over the coming year. It has been important to us to set the ground work for change, and now feel that we are in a good place to move forward.