How can a Financial Adviser help you?
Choosing the right insurance for you can be tricky to get your head around. That’s why it’s essential to have a dependable expert in your corner to assist you.
A Financial Adviser can:
- Help you to break down your financial objectives into manageable goals
- Navigate the benefits and features of different policies
- Look at your income, debts and family circumstance, in order to help you structure the right cover for your needs and your budget
- Recommend a suitable type and amount of cover
- Guide you through the application process
- Liaise with the insurer during the underwriting process
- Guide you through the claim process and be in your corner should you ever need to make a claim
- Recommend alternative options if you have been told that you are not able to be insured or are offered limited insurance