Competition Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is conducted by Fidelity Life Assurance Company Limited located at 81 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket, Auckland. Phone 0800 88 22 88.
- The competition commences on 3 December 2018 and ends at 12pm on Tuesday 11 December 2018 (the Entry Period).
- Entry in the prize draw is to win a Fidelity Life branded picnic blanket (the prize). There are twenty five prizes to give away.
Eligibility to enter
- Entry into the Competition is open to Fidelity Life policyholders. Directors, employees and contractors of Fidelity Life, as well as the immediate families of such directors, employees and contractors, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
Entry into the Competition
- To enter the draw you must complete the form at https://fidelitylife.co.nz/be-free/lifestyle/ with your favourite picnic spot. There is no cost to enter this competition.
- Entrants can make multiple entries. Please note you will only be eligible to win one prize.
- There will be 25 entries drawn from the prize draw.
- The winners will be drawn randomly on Tuesday 11 December 2018 and will be contacted via email by Fidelity Life on this day. The winner will be sent one prize to the winner’s address provided in their entry.
- Fidelity Life will contact you using the information provided in your entry form. If after reasonable endeavours, Fidelity Life is unable to contact you before 21 December 2018 you will forfeit your prize.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner’s name may be published in Fidelity Life’s Newsletter.
- By entering the draw you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in order to process your entry and contact you about your entry.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to exercise its discretion with respect to all aspects of these terms and conditions and its decision in all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.