MyFidelityLife Privacy Statement
At Fidelity Life, we understand how important your privacy is to you. So we take all necessary steps to protect any personal information you give us (and our subsidiaries) and adhere strictly to the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
2. The information obtained will be used by Fidelity Life, its subsidiaries, its officers, its advisers, reinsurers, and other companies or third-party service providers for processing on Fidelity Life’s behalf, to calculate and administer your insurances and for the promotion of financial services to you. The information may also be used for statistical purposes provided you are not identified. We may also use it for other purposes if permitted or required by law.
3. The information is securely held by Fidelity Life Assurance Company Limited at 81 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket, Auckland or a secure location as determined by Fidelity Life and through cloud-based services who store information on our behalf in New Zealand or overseas.
4. The information may be disclosed to third parties where the disclosure is necessary for one or more purposes for which the personal information was collected, to your adviser, to the policy owner(s), to other third parties with your consent, and where required by law.
5. By providing your email address you consent to receiving emails from Fidelity Life.
6. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you, or to correct it, please call Fidelity Life on 0800 88 22 88. For more information on the Privacy Act 1993 please contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.
7. This privacy statement is updated from time to time.