In light of the flooding in the Canterbury region, we’ve developed a special relief package for existing Fidelity Life farming customers suffering from financial hardship as a result of the floods.
To help lighten the load and make things that little bit easier, we’d like to offer you a break from your insurance premiums while you get things back up and running. It means you will be able to apply to have your premiums temporarily waived* without affecting your regular insurance protection.
Terms and conditions apply. To find out more, call us on 0800 88 22 88 or contact your financial adviser.
Terms and conditions.
- Applications open to Fidelity Life customers on 3 June 2021.
- To be eligible policies must have been in force for twelve months or more; and other options (i.e. payment plans / arrangements) must be explored in the first instance.
- Offer not available for lapsed policies, or policies subject to cancellation requests.
- Premiums can be waived for three months, with the potential to extend for a further three months. Premiums from this period will not need to be paid when the waiver ends, apart from where a claim occurs – see item 8.
- The reason for the waiver must be due to financial hardship from flooding in the Canterbury region on 30/31 May 2021 impacting their business activities.
- Regular premiums will commence following the waiver period.
- No alterations will be allowed to the policy during the waiver period.
- Claims can be made during the waiver period. *Should a claim be accepted during the waiver period, any premium that would have been paid during the premium waiver period will be deducted from the claim proceeds.