We love working at Fidelity Life
Together, we’re empowered to be brave, do the right thing and make a difference.
Career Opportunities at Fidelity Life
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join our team.
In this role, you will provide administrative support to the Distribution team to ensure that our Advisers receive exceptional service and responses to their request . You will contribute to not only increasing our market share but also increase the satisfaction levels of both our Advisers and Customers alike.
About the role
Some of the key responsibilities that you will be involved in include:
- Answering phone queries from advisers
- Incentive reporting/tracking and updates to the Advisers
- Process new adviser applications and system set ups
- Respond to Apollo/EAPP queries both over the phone and on email
- Processing of Agency ownership transfers
For this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous strong experience working in a client facing or client support related role
- High level of Customer experience and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven capability in a variety of administration tasks including answering phone queries and processing applications.
- Proficient in MS office applications and in house systems
- Demonstrated capability in multitasking and being proactive to requests and queries
- Relationship management skills and able to work within tight deadlines
Applications for this role close on 30 January 2019.Apply here
Area Business Manager - Auckland Region
New Career opportunity in the Auckland Region!
As the Area Business Manager and reporting to the General Manager - Retail Sales you will oversee, lead and drive our key adviser business within the Auckland region. You will formulate area business strategies that will drive performance metrics to build exceptional Adviser practices, training, plans and frameworks across the region.
In addition you will:
- Forecast and assist with developing annual new business sales and targets with Advisers for their businesses.
- Report and develop adviser performance outcomes and analysing opportunities and business for future growth.
- Develop and drive business action plans in line with our Distribution Strategy.
- Partner and build strong relationships with Advisers within the region.
The successful applicant will be a driven Sales manager who has:
- Proven expertise in an Area Manager or Senior Sales leadership role.
- Expertise in the insurance industry and a track record of leading intermediated distribution partnerships.
- Experience in leadership and have the proven expertise to inspire, motivate and drive results.
- A demonstrated results focused approach and able to drive the achievement of sales targets and business results.
- A track record of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- End to end sales and budget management.
Sound like you? Apply today with your cover letter and CV and join the Fidelity Life team.
Applications for this role close on 30 January 2019.
For a confidential discussion, contact Leah Abrams, Senior Talent Advisor on email firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply here