We love working at Fidelity Life
Together, we’re empowered to be brave, do the right thing and make a difference.
Career Opportunities at Fidelity Life
New Business Administrator
About the role
In this exciting customer focused role, you will be responsible for input of new proposals and issuing approved policies. You will use your exceptional problem solving skills, a high level of attention to detail and the ability to build strong relationships with all our stakeholders across our business.
For this exciting role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years administration experience.
- Insurance industry experience(preferred)
- Proven experience working in a customer service environment with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive and proactive approach to work and ability to take your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Sound workflow and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a strong team environment.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word and Excel.
Applications for this role close on 25 September 2018.
Compliance Manager - Operations
Be our new Compliance Manager!
In this new role, you will oversee compliance management and be responsible for the development and execution of managing and measuring compliance of the legislative requirements, regulatory expectations and applicable industry code/s. You will facilitate and build relationships with both our internal and external stakeholders and provide leadership support to our wider risk and compliance team.
For this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- 10 years or more of Risk and Compliance expertise working in a corporate environment.
- 5 years’ experience working in a leadership role and able to coach and develop others
- Demonstrated capability in influencing and working closely with senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Experience working in the financial services or regulatory environment.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like your next role, apply today! Applications for this role close on 24 September 2018.Apply here