We love working at Fidelity Life
Together, we’re empowered to be brave, do the right thing and make a difference.
Career Opportunities at Fidelity Life
Business Improvement Manager
Take on a new role in 2020! Enjoy a Greenfields career opportunity.
Come and play a pivotal role in our Operations Leadership team. Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement and taking a lead role in the development and implementation of our business processes to drive our customer centric culture. You will be responsible for the quality management system, leading the analysis, running the implementation of our processes and building capability in the operational teams.
About the Role
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Looking for opportunities to use automation and robotics
- Supporting our business leaders with business performance
- Actively participate and lead projects and ensure best practices are implemented
In this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary degree in business or a related discipline.
- 5 years’ or more expertise in the Insurance(life insurance preferred)
- Demonstrated 3 years’ experience or more in a Process Improvement role
- Proven leadership in a process improvement programme and using Lean, Six Sigma or Black belt.
- Strong capability in training and motivating team members
- Sound organisational and financial skills with an appreciation of profit and cost management.
- Proven ability to work with a variety of stakeholders including Senior leaders across the business.
Applications for this role close on 28 Jan 2020.
Business Account Manager – Retail
We are hiring for an Business Account Manager – Retail to join our Distribution team.
In this phone-based role, you will generate and build sustainable business relationships with our retail Adviser partners. Come and contribute to building robust businesses that demonstrates a commitment to our customer outcomes and drives Fidelity Life’s growth and sustainability objectives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your responsibilities will include:
- Train, develop and support Advisers in line with our strategic goals and objectives.
- Assist and work with our Business Managers to build stronger Adviser practices to achieve our customer outcomes.
- Provide sales expertise and training on our products and business development initiatives across all of our insurance product lines to Advisers.
- Grow the Adviser panel through planned targeting of existing accounts along with identifying opportunities for new accounts.
You will need the following experience and skills for this role:
- 3 years’ experience or more working with a clients or adviser networks alike.
- Demonstrated expertise working to sales targets and deliverables in a corporate environment.
- Expertise in developing and growing adviser networks and stakeholder relationships.
- Track record of successfully enhancing intermediated distribution partnerships.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
Applications for this role close on 3 February 2020.
Customer Care Specialist
Bring your customer focus and provide advice and support to our customers and advisors about our policies and life and disability insurance cover. Respond to phone and email questions and inquiries and be apart of a diverse team that celebrates our wins and achievements!
You will need the following skills and experience:
- Proven customer service skills including responding to customer requests via email and phone calls.
- Previous experience in a busy phone-based customer service role.
- Savvy at learning new systems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- A team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry(preferred).
Apply today. Applications close on 4 February 2020.Apply here