We love working at Fidelity Life
Together, we’re empowered to be brave, do the right thing and make a difference.
Career Opportunities at Fidelity Life
Be our new Marketing Adviser on a part-time basis!
Join our Customer Experience team and bring your marketing and communications expertise to our new channel marketing role. Apply your smarts to our marketing and distribution strategies and help deliver great customer outcomes!
ABOUT OUR ROLE
You will support and partner with our distribution channels - including Retail, Group Risk and Strategic Alliances - by designing and delivering effective marketing and communications initiatives. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and delivering adviser communications.
- Assist in organising key events and product campaigns.
- Advising and supporting our adviser relationship teams.
For this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in marketing or communications in a corporate or agency environment.
- Skilled in digital, including writing and use of marcomms platforms.
- Creative and innovative thinker with experience in fast-changing and regulated industries.
- Demonstrated engagement and influencing skills with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Effective project management experience from start to finish.
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills.
This is a part time role working 24 hours across the week.
Applications for this role close on 20 May 2019.
New Business Administrator
Join our fantastic Auckland based team as our new business team grows.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will provide exceptional service to our adviser network, assisting with New Business inquiries from both internal and external stakeholders and be responsible for the timely delivery of all incoming New Business applications. Partner with our adviser network over the phone to offer and deliver the best insurance solutions for New Zealanders.
As an New Business Administrator; you will need the following experience and skills:
- Proven experience in a customer service / administrative role.
- Demonstrated knowledge within the financial services industry or a call centre environment (preferred).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Track record of being adaptable and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Skilled in MS Office including Word and Excel.
Click Apply today!
Applications for this role close on 28 May 2019.
Senior Project Manager
Bring your seasoned Project Management skills to our growing company!
We are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join our Fidelity Life team. You will be working with our dedicated project delivery team to play a key role in our transformational journey. You will plan, lead, organise and motivate agile project teams to deliver exceptional business value. You’ll have the chance to build strong relationships and drive deliverables to help us achieve our strategy and goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will:
- Manage the production of the required project deliverables, project budget and take responsibility for the overall progress.
- Participate in the continual improvement of project delivery practices.
- Manage project vendors and internal stakeholders.
For this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- 5 - 7 years or more in a project management role working in a corporate environment.
- High level of stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Proven negotiation and organisation skills
- Experience delivering IT / digital projects (preferred)
- Agile project delivery experience
- Degree in business, management or related subject; or
- Formal project management qualification.
Apply today and join our growing Fidelity Life team.
Applications for this role close on 28 May 2019.Apply here