We love working at Fidelity Life
Together, we’re empowered to be brave, do the right thing and make a difference.
Career Opportunities at Fidelity Life
Administrator - Commissions
Join us as our new Commissioning Administrator!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our operations team. If you enjoy diversity and contributing to operational efficiencies, then this is your next role.
Come and contribute to operational efficiencies by:
- Applying our customer focused approach and initiatives relative to the role by putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Participate in a variety of projects to improve operational efficiencies.
- Respond and manage communication to commissions queries with our Advisers and stakeholders.
- Be responsible for ensuring commission payments are made on time with 100% accuracy.
For the successful candidate, you will need the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years' of solid administrative capability working in a customer orientated role.
- Experience responding to customer queries.
- Proficient in MS office including Word and Excel.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Analysing and accounting knowledge.
- Previous experience working in a team orientated environment(preferred).
Apply today! Applications for this role close on 19 Nov 2019.
Key Account Manager
At Fidelity Life we’re committed to providing New Zealander’s certainty, so they can enjoy a more rewarding life. We’re a New Zealand owned and operated business with big aspirations for the future, at a time of unprecedented industry change.
If you are a Key Account Manager craving a new opportunity within an exclusive and enthusiastic team then come join our Operations team.
We are in the next phase of growing the relationships within our Strategic Alliances and your experience and uniqueness will be essential to reshaping a role and meet these goals. You will work closely with our wider Operations and Distribution teams while you attend to the usual daily demands and deliver service excellence to some of our largest accounts.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage key accounts with Advisers
- Build and develop Relationships with our internal and external clients.
- Regular phone and in person visits with our Advisors.
- Collaborate and work closely with our Strategic Alliance, Distribution and wider Operations team.
For this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working in an Account Management role.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement skills.
- Approachable and excellent organisation and prioritisation ability.
- Performance driven and commercially focused approach.
- Experience working in Life Insurance(preferred).
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
Apply today with your cover letter and CV!
Applications for this role close on 21 Nov 2019.