We love working at Fidelity Life
Together, we’re empowered to be brave, do the right thing and make a difference.
Career Opportunities at Fidelity Life
Join us as the new Project Administrator.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to a growing project team, we are seeking a talented and proactive Project Administrator to join our new and vibrant team. You will be responsible for providing timely, efficient and accurate support to the Transformation Office and the Project Management Office. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of processes and project documents.
- Creates and distributes agendas, minutes, and reporting packs.
- Ensures governance logistics are in place and generates supporting documentation
- Support the project managers in setting up governance structures and workshops.
- Provides business administration support.
For this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of administration or project administration experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Excel and Word.
- High levels of Professional verbal and written communications.
- Experience working with cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated organisational and planning skills.
Applications close on 28 October 2019.
Customer Care Specialist
ABOUT THE ROLE
Bring your customer focus and provide advice and support to our customers and advisors about our policies and life and disability insurance cover. Respond to phone and email questions and inquiries and be apart of a diverse team that celebrates our wins and achievements!
You will need the following skills and experience:
- Proven customer service skills including responding to customer requests via email and phone calls.
- Previous experience in a busy phone-based customer service role.
- Savvy at learning new systems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player that thrives within a values based organisation.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry(preferred).
Apply today. Applications for this role close on 17 October 2019.
New Business Administrator
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will provide exceptional service to our adviser network, assisting with New Business inquiries from both internal and external stakeholders and be responsible for the timely delivery of all incoming New Business applications. Partner with our adviser network over the phone to offer and deliver the best insurance solutions for New Zealanders.
As an Administrator in New Business; you will need the following experience and skills:
- Proven experience in a customer service / administrative role.
- Demonstrated knowledge within the financial services industry (preferred) or a call centre environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Track record of being adaptable and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Skilled in MS Office including Word and Excel.
Click Apply today!
Fidelity Life values diversity in the workforce and we encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds, including those with access needs, to apply for our roles.
Applications for this role close on 17 October 2019.