We love working at Fidelity Life
Together, we’re empowered to be brave, do the right thing and make a difference.
Career Opportunities at Fidelity Life
Account Manager - Retail
We are recruiting for an Account Manager – Retail to join our Distribution team. In this predominantly phone-based role, you will build sustainable business relationships with our retail Adviser partners. This is your opportunity to contribute to building robust businesses that demonstrate a commitment to our customer outcomes and drive Fidelity Life’s growth and sustainability objectives.
About the role
For this role, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Train, develop and support Advisers in grow our strategic goals and objectives.
- Assist and work with our Business Managers to build stronger Adviser practices to achieve our customer outcomes.
- Provide sales expertise and training on our products and business development initiatives across Life and Medical insurance product lines to Advisers.
- Grow Adviser panel through planned targeting of existing accounts along with identifying opportunities for new accounts.
You will need the following experience and skills for this role, including the following:
- Proven track record of successfully enhancing intermediated distribution partnerships.
- 3 years’ experience or more working with a clients or adviser networks alike.
- Demonstrated expertise working to sales targets and deliverables in a corporate environment.
- Experience in developing and growing adviser networks and stakeholder relationships.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
Apply today with your cover letter and CV.
Applications for this role close on 23 November 2018.Apply here
Administrator - Commissions
Be our new Administrator - Commissions! You will support the other Commission Administrators and Team Leader with Commission processing and commission administration tasks.
Reporting to the Commissions Team Leader, the Administrator - Commissions will:
- Manage commission payments and formulate commission adjustments.
- Respond and manage commission related emails from our advisers, BDMs' and internal team members.
- Answer and respond to phone calls relating to commissions from Advisers, BDMs' and the wider team.
- Produce reports from commissions processed and update the wider team on results.
The successful candidate will have experience in administration and have:
- Previous experience in a Customer service role or administration.
- Proven experience working with numbers and data in a corporate environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge about accounting and reconciliation processes.
- Skilled in MS Office in Excel and Word.
Sound like you? Apply today with your cover letter and CV and join the Fidelity Life team.
Applications for this role close on 29 November 2018.Apply here
Area Business Manager - Wellington region
- Forecasting and assisting with developing annual new business sales and targets with Advisers for their businesses.
- Reporting and developing adviser performance outcomes and analysing opportunities and business for future growth.
- Developing business action plans in line with our Distribution Strategy.
- Partner and build strong relationships with Advisers within the region.
- 5 years or more expertise in an Area Manager or Senior Sales leadership role.
- Expertise in the insurance industry experience and the track record of leading intermediated distribution partnerships.
- Experience in leadership and have the proven expertise to inspire, motivate and drive results.
- A demonstrated results focused approach and able to drive the achievement of sales targets and the overall business results.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Skilled in budget and end to end sales management and possess commercial acumen.
New Business Administrator
About the role
We are seeking new team members to join our fantastic Auckland based team as our new business team grows. You will be providing exceptional service to our adviser network, assisting with New Business enquiries from both internal and external stakeholders and being responsible for the timely delivery of all incoming New Business applications.
We are passionate about providing high quality service and partnering with our adviser network to reinforce long-lasting, strong relationships. At Fidelity we are about powering the New Zealand sense of adventure, so this is your chance to bring your enthusiasm, positivity and an excellent work ethic to work alongside our advisers to offer and deliver the best insurance solutions for New Zealanders.
While previous experience within the financial services industry or a call centre environment will give you a competitive edge, it is not essential as full training will be provided.
As a new Business Administrator, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Proven experience in a customer service / administrative environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be highly adaptive to change with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Skilled in MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Sound like you? Apply with your cover letter and CV.
Applications for this role close on 29 Nov 2018.Apply here